Probably one of our longest-running products, Flare Free dress net has been synonymous with the name Heathcoat and grew out of the original Bobbinet business on which our company was founded. Moving away from natural fibres to Nylon in the early 1950s and developing our unique Flare Free finish saw demand boom, becoming a major global brand for bridal and fashion markets.
Despite competition from imported products, the demand for English Tulle and Dress Net is still growing, especially in our export markets. In response to customer requests and shifting colour trends, new colours were added to our most popular ranges for 2020. Being able to respond quickly to special colour requests and popular trends is one of Heathcoat’s specialities, for example, our selection of ‘Frozen’ colours launched to coincide with the release of Frozen 2, proving instantly popular for children’s dress-up costumes.
- Flare Free finish conforms to EN71:2
- Wide range of constructions, weights and handle
- Sparkle and matte options
- Excellent range of vibrant fluorescent colours
- Stock supported colours for fast order fulfilment
- Available on rolls or carded bales
- Flare Free branding for customer confidence
- Made in England
New shade cards available to prepare for a vibrant 20/21 season, contact firstname.lastname@example.org