One of our longest-running products, dress net is synonymous with the name Heathcoat and grew out of the original Bobbinet business on which our company was founded. Our unique Flare Free finish was launched nearly 70 years ago and is still the major global dress net brand for bridal and fashion markets, offering stock support, bright colours, and of course the reassurance of Flare Free safety.
In response to the continuing global popularity of English tulle and dress nets, and special customer requests, new colours were added to our most popular ranges for the 20/21 season. Being able to respond quickly to special colour requests and popular trends is one of Heathcoat’s specialities, for example our selection of ‘Frozen’ colours launched to coincide with the release of Frozen 2, proving instantly popular for children’s dress-up costumes.
- Flare Free finish conforms to EN71:2
- Wide range of constructions, weights and handle
- Sparkle and matte options
- Excellent range of vibrant fluorescent colours
- Stock supported colours for fast order fulfilment
- Available on rolls or carded bales
- Flare Free branding for customer confidence
- Made in England
New shade cards available to prepare for a vibrant 20/21 season, contact firstname.lastname@example.org