Note – this offer has now closed
The UK’s fantastic care community has been crying out for facemasks, to supplement their PPE requirements. Heathcoat Fabrics have responded with two textile options, both of which we are giving away, completely free of charge* to UK care workers.
– Textile Face Mask
– 100% Cotton or Nomex options
– Incorporated ties to allow secure fastening
– Pleated to cover lower face
– Fully machine washable at 60°C
If we can help local carers or a care facility near you, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Our masks are also available for general purchase. For further information, please contact our Covid-19 response team.
* free to care workers, carers, smaller nursing and residential care homes and similar establishments. For group purchases and larger orders, a charge may apply, to cover costs.
Ask about our wider range of healthcare textiles suitable for
- Surgeon’s gowns
- Theatre drapes
- Patient lifting
- Patient handling
- Patient support
- Bed Linen
Textile face masks are not a replacement for medical PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). These non-medical face masks can be used as an additive to social distancing, not a substitute and should be used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub. These masks are not intended for use as a surgical mask or specialised N95 mask.
#covid19 #facemasks # caseworkers #healthcareworkers