This job is no longer available.
- • Popular 4-shift pattern
- • £29,700 per year
- • Company profit share
We have an interesting and varied storeperson role within our woven fabric preparation area.
About the department and the role
To control all aspects of yarn material movements within the Woven Fabric production facilities. Maintain and manage all yarn storage areas for the Woven Fabrics business unit.
The key responsibility for this role is the efficient management of material storage and distribution within the woven fabric production areas. This includes, but is not limited to allocation, delivery and documentation of raw materials, loading and unloading goods, clearance of packaging, waste, return or reject materials whilst ensuring that the material requirement software (MRP) is kept up-to-date and accurate. As storeperson you will also assist with quarterly stock takes and provide support in other areas as required.
Requirements of the role
- A logical approach
- Ability to work well in a team and on your initiative.
- Effective communication skills
- Previous manual handling experience, warehouse or stores experience and driving manual handling trucks are desirable but not essential
- Good attention to detail and flexibility
- Good dexterity
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
← Return to main vacancy listing
What you can expect from us
- Engaging work culture
- Environmentally conscious company
- Company profit share scheme
- Company contribution pension plan
- Personal learning and development
- Leadership development and mentoring programmes
- 34 days holiday per year
- On-site car and cycle parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Health & dental plans
- Company sick pay and life assurance
- Tech and Cycle Schemes
- Discounts with participating local shops and businesses
- Contribute to high-profile textile projects
- Privately owned, debt-free company
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Human Resources Team
Heathcoat Fabrics Limited,
Westexe, Tiverton EX16 5LL UK