This job is no longer available.
- Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Knitting Sales Office team. You will be highly organised, able to manage a large volume of work whilst maintaining good customer relationships. The role would suit someone who can work under pressure, whilst sustaining a consistent level of accuracy.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- communicating effectively with both external and internal customers (Italian, German, Spanish and/or French language skills would be an advantage but is not essential)
- liaising with production regarding orders
- maintaining customer/production demand using Epicor 10 and Microsoft Office programmes
- general business administration associated with the role
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative and problem-solving skills whilst maintaining a high standard of customer service. You should also have a flexible approach, strong IT skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
There is plenty of learning and development available with this role as well as career progression opportunities.
Key employment benefits at Heathcoat include:
- 34 days holiday per annum
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Career progression
- Training and skills development opportunities
- Healthcare and dental schemes
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Human Resources Advisor, Heathcoat Fabrics Limited, Westexe, Tiverton, EX16 5LL England