This job is no longer available.
Salary dependant on experience
Development and progression available
Our Woven Fabrics team is responsible for the production of fabrics using specific weaving and finishing techniques to produce a multitude of highly technical fabrics. The Performance Engineer’s responsibilities are to ensure the quality of the fabrics is of the highest standard and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of fabric constructions, yarn and fibre types and chemical product enhancements. With experience in textile production, candidates should have some knowledge of textile testing methods and experience of managing projects.
Requirements of the role:
Closing date for applications is 24th January 2020.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO9000, IATF16949 and REACH
- An understanding of textile processing machinery and their capabilities
- Ability to read technical drawings and manuals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make good judgements and decisions
- Some overseas travel will be required
Key employment benefits at Heathcoat include:
- 34 days holiday per annum
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Career progression
- Training and skills development opportunities
- Healthcare and dental schemes
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Human Resources Advisor, Heathcoat Fabrics Limited, Westexe, Tiverton, EX16 5LL England