This job is no longer available.
The Department and the Role
We are looking for someone to join our Engineering Team as a Water Services and Building Maintenance Assistant. The main duty of this role is to ensure a sustained water supply to our manufacturing site is secured and that general maintenance duty to the Factory site and extended company-owned property is carried out efficiently.
The successful candidate will provide thorough support to the Site Services operatives to maintain Leat infrastructure, provide a reliable water supply, and effectively assist different departments within the Engineering function when on shared projects.
- Ability to be able to work efficiently within a team
- Be in possession of a full driving licence
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Understanding of Maintenance Discipline
- Understanding of the fundamental Health and Safety requirements
- 8-hour day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Requires some weekend working
- Full-time, Permanent
Salary guide: Up to £26,000.00 per year
Want to Apply?
Click on the Apply button below, complete and submit your application directly to our recruitment team.
What you can expect from us
- Engaging work culture
- Environmentally conscious company
- Company profit share scheme
- Company contribution pension plan
- Personal learning and development
- Leadership development and mentoring programmes
- 34 days holiday per year
- On-site car and cycle parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Health & dental plans
- Company sick pay and life assurance
- Tech and Cycle Schemes
- Discounts with participating local shops and businesses
- Contribute to high-profile textile projects
- Privately owned, debt-free company
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Human Resources Team
Heathcoat Fabrics Limited,
Westexe, Tiverton EX16 5LL UK