Setting The Scene
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new Graduate Development Programme. As a Graduate Trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops and travelling to other working environments to gain practical experience. You will be keeping accurate records of your time at the Company to be able to present your results and impact on the business at the end of each rotation.
To be successful as a Graduate Trainee, you should be willing to learn about all aspects of the Company that lie outside of your department. An outstanding Graduate Trainee should foster good relationships with other members of staff, leaving a lasting imprint.
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities:
- Gathering detailed information on the Company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible
- Participating in meetings, workshops and team-building events
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of all things learned
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members
- Analysing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement
- Bringing positive energy into the Company and forming lasting professional relationships with all levels of staff
- Conducting research and assisting the Managers and Directors wherever possible
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different customer/supplier locations as required
- Upholding the good name of the Company at all times
- Presenting to a Board of Managers and Directors at the end of the Graduate Development Programme.
Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- A Degree in the relevant field
- Previous work experience is not necessary but may be advantageous
- A valid driving licence or working towards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional research abilities and a willingness to grow
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Have we caught your attention?
If you are excited about the opportunity to contribute to the future success of our business, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV, outlining your relevant experience and accomplishments. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.