This job is no longer available.
- Immediate start
- Monday-Friday, 6.00 am-2.00 pm
Do you have a keen interest in food and cooking? We have a great opportunity to join our dedicated catering team.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader/Cook to join our dedicated in-house catering team. You will be required to provide catering support in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages plus related catering duties. We are looking for someone that will have the capability to step up and cover for the Catering Manager when required.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment, be organised and methodical and have excellent customer service skills.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 6.00 am-2.00 pm.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Previous experience working in catering
- Level 2 award in food safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role would be an advantage.
What you can expect from us
- Engaging work culture
- Environmentally conscious company
- Company profit share scheme
- Company contribution pension plan
- Personal learning and development
- Leadership development and mentoring programmes
- 34 days holiday per year
- On-site car and cycle parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Health & dental plans
- Company sick pay and life assurance
- Tech and Cycle Schemes
- Discounts with participating local shops and businesses
- Contribute to high-profile textile projects
- Privately owned, debt-free company
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Human Resources Team
Heathcoat Fabrics Limited,
Westexe, Tiverton EX16 5LL UK