Development and progression available
At Heathcoat Fabrics we strive to be bold and dynamic in everything we do. We are ambitious and not afraid to experiment and push boundaries within our industry. Our highly specialist products are manufactured for use in the Automotive, Healthcare, Defence and Aerospace industries, to name a few, and we rely on the creativity, skill and dedication of our people to contribute to some of the most innovative fabric making projects in the world. As a company, we are committed to ensuring our people have the skills and confidence to excel in their field and provide opportunities for progression at all levels.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Knitted Textile business area for a high performing Sales Manager to continue to meet our growth targets. Travel will be required on a regular basis to visit existing and potential customers across a global customer base, with a diverse product range and capability within a range of markets.
You will have:
- Excellent customer focus
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment with a proven track record
- Experience of producing customer and market forecasts
- Experience of undertaking commercial negotiations
- Able to travel, attending exhibitions and customer visits
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Additional languages advantageous, although not essential
- Be self-motivated and highly organised
Closing date for applications is 19th November 2019.
Interviews will take place week commencing 25th November 2019.