This job is no longer available.
Salary dependent on experience
Development and progression available
Our Quality team are currently looking for candidates to fill the position of Quality Engineer.
The purpose of the role is to support Heathcoat Fabrics in all aspects of Quality activities, striving for continuous improvement of operational performance and customer satisfaction (internal & external) with respect to Quality. This position will be based within a manufacturing environment and focus on compliance, cost-saving and operational efficiencies.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Management of Non-conformance process
- Ability to problem solve and use core Quality tools
- Ability to statistically analyse data for trends and patterns
- Experience of writing FMEA & control plans
- Capable of performing MSA studies
- Experience of external & internal auditing
- Ability to implement & sustain CAPA & improvement activities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Closing date for applications is 6th March 2020.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Human Resources Advisor, Heathcoat Fabrics Limited, Westexe, Tiverton, EX16 5LL England
Key employment benefits at Heathcoat include:
- Career progression
- Profit Share Scheme
- Training and skills development
- Company Contribution Pension Scheme
- 34 days holiday per annum