4-shift pattern incorporating day and night working (12-hour shifts)
Training, development and progression available
The Finishing team are currently looking for candidates to fill a number of vacancies.
About the department and the role
Our Finishing department is where we apply special treatments and dyes to our fabrics. From dress nets to parachute fabrics we have a specialist range of equipment that can treat our fabrics to our customer’s exact requirements, before being shipped around the globe.
Our Process Operatives play a pivotal role in every one of our fabric treatment processes from operating our huge Stenters, carrying out routine maintenance tasks, basic PC based activities and the use of hoists and lifting equipment.
You will have:
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Experience of using a PC for basic tasks
- An understanding of HS&E and quality issues in a manufacturing environment
- A desire to learn and develop
- An understanding of the 5S manufacturing principles
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative at times
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to lift more than 10kg
Closing date for applications is 4th January 2020.
Interviews will take place weeks commencing 6th & 13th January 2020.