Graduate Development Programme
Recruiting emerging talent to our business is integral to our success. As part of our ongoing strategy to be an employer of choice, residing in the beautiful South West of England, our Graduate Development Programme aims to provide you with both the technical and business knowledge, experience and expertise to support your ongoing career.
Discover your potential
Rotating through the business over a maximum period of 3 years, depending on your degree and further educational pathway, you will be offered the opportunity to:
- Gain experience in project management
- Gain exposure to technical and non-technical disciplines
- Provide support to Shop Floor Operational teams utilising learned leadership capabilities
- Apply problem solving and continuous improvement skills
You will be allocated your own personal mentor for the duration of the programme, be provided with daily coaching as appropriate, with structured weekly and monthly reviews to enable you to enhance your performance and experiences in accordance with your personal development plan.
As part of the Graduate Development Programme you will be expected to provide commitment to extend your own learning which incorporates the following skills and behaviours:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Listening skills
- Compassion and understanding